1. Heat-resistant conveyor belt calendering film shrinkage: Cause analysis: small plasticity; formula with a high glue rate; glue temperature, low roller temperature.
2. Heat-resistant conveyor belt calendering film foaming, the thicker the film, the more glue, the larger: the cause analysis: the glue temperature, the roller temperature is too high; the film roll is too loose; the film is not filled in the way; the glue is too much; The compounding agent has a large moisture content and a volatile content. F formula design, etc.
3. Unevenness: Cause analysis: The return material and the mixed collagen sheet are not uniformly mixed; the storage time of the preheated film is unreasonable; the roll temperature and the glue temperature are too low; the plasticity of the rubber compound is low.
4. Heat-resistant conveyor belt calendering film appearance is uneven: cause analysis: mixing rubber preheating is not sufficient
5. The amount of adhesive on the tape exceeds the standard: Reason analysis: the rubber mixture is unevenly preheated; the return material and the mixed collagen sheet are not uniformly mixed; the rubber material has a tendency to self-sulfur or has been self-sulfur; the roll distance on both sides is different; The control accuracy of the equipment is not enough; the speed of the vehicle is fast and slow; the film roll is not tight; the cloth is not flat; the film roll is too large, the heat-resistant conveyor belt is not uniform; the placement time is long; the J film roll placement method is not equal.